All phases that are encompassed from design through to installation, freighting, and after sales services are subject to a strict Integrated Management System (IMS). The IMS comprises policies, processes, and procedures that have been enacted to ensure absolute client confidence. The Integrated Management System is rigorously adhered, systematically reviewed and amended in order to provide continual improvement.
Powertec maintains an Integrated Management System that is accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and AS/NZS 4801. Powertec branded equipment is manufactured and tested in accordance to international standards, including the use of APLAC and CNAS accredited laboratories.
International Organization for Standardization - (ISO Certifications)
ISO 9001 specifies requirements for a Quality Management System where an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
ISO 14001 defines the requirements of an Environment Management System (EMS) that assists organisations to:
- minimize how their operations negatively affect the environment;
- comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements; and
- continually improve in the above.
Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation - (APLAC)
APLAC is a cooperation of accreditation bodies in the Asia Pacific region that accredit laboratories, inspection bodies and reference material producers. It is recognized by the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) as one of five Specialist Regional Bodies (SRBs).
Laboratory Accreditation includes all items used in the testing of:
- Base station antennas,
- Cellular/mobile communication antennas,
- Microwave antennas, and
- Environmental reliability of electronic communication products.
China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment - (CNAS)
CNAS is the national accreditation body of the People's Republic of China responsible for the accreditation of certification bodies, laboratories, and inspection bodies. CNAS accredited laboratory testing is essential to vendor neutral assessment of RF performance during the OEM process.