RF Engineering Services
R-Spectrum provides telecommunications consulting services to clients across a range of disciplines, from commercial and industrial clients, to defence and national security.
Our services range from specialised RF design and procurement, to radio access network design, and through to field support.
We perform a range of investigative desktop studies to determine availability and performance of wireless networks in the area under question. Advanced radio propagation modelling tools are used to deconstruct and reverse-engineer the network, allowing us to assess coverage, predict download / upload data rates, and recommend equipment to improve connectivity.
Services are available for a range of wireless technologies including;
- Cellular Broadband - 4G LTE, and 5G NR
- Gigabit Wireless Access (GWA)
- Internet of Things - NB-IoT, LTE-M, LoRa, and Sigfox
- Point to Point / Point to Multipoint
- Packet Microwave, including 60 / 80 GHz mmWave
- Enterprise and Industrial WiFi Design, including 802.11ac/ax/ah/ay