Field Technical Services
Telecommunications Support Services
R-Spectrum design advanced radiofrequency systems throughout Australia and the Pacific regions and stand behind their deployment with an expert field team.
Our field support team has hands-on experience with a range of IP-based wireless technologies, including licensed microwave, E-band, sub-6 GHz, 900 MHz ISM, and with a specialisation in 4G & 5G cellular telecommunications.
R-Spectrum manages all field work under its comprehensive Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) system. Our EHS system sets out the way R-Spectrum technicians and contractors conduct themselves safely on worksites, and how we engage with the community, the environment, and First Nations People.
Accredited Support Team
- Queensland Electrical Contractor 84564
- ACMA / TITAB Cabling Licenced (Fibre Optic, Structured Ethernet, Coaxial)
- QBuild Contractor 872310
- QLD Mine Site Ready (Standard 11 & CBM)
- AFP National Police Check
- ARPANSA RPS3
Delivering Critical Systems
When your project requires 99.999% uptime, you need a solution that goes beyond good design. Our field team is capable of supporting projects anywhere in Australia and the surrounding South East Asian and Oceania regions.
- On-site field studies to confirm design viability
- Commissioning and network optimisation
- Emergency breakdown support
- System health checks