Siklu's EtherHaul EH-600T is a high performance gigabit wireless link designed to provide L2 data rates up to 1 Gb/s over short ranges. The unit is extremely compact, allowing discreet L2 bridging. Transmitting a relatively low EIRP mmWave beam, EH-600T is user-safe with minimal EME exposure.
Operating in the 58 GHz mmWave band, a 1 Gb/s microwave link can be established with minimal ACMA licencing requirements. The 58 GHz band is lightly licensed, falling under a self-coordinated apparatus licence.
- One of the smallest gigabit radios on the market delivering range and capacity, making site acquisition and installation on street furniture straightforward
- Carrier grade predictable performance ideal for mission critical network connectivity
- Up to 1 Gb/s throughput over ranges as far as 2.6 km
- Field proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90 year MTBF
- Installation and support of Siklu radios can be performed by anyone, with minimal training
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
This system is designed for street-level or building-to-building wireless bridging. The 58 GHz band faces considerable oxygen absorption and rain-fade effects, limiting its recommended range to just under the one kilometre mark.
EH-600T is a very cost effective gigabit solution. R-Spectrum can organise the required ACMA link coordination and licencing fees, ensuring EH-600T can be provided as a turn-key solution.
About the Supplier
Siklu brought to the market affordable gigabit capacity for a variety of applications. We created the first mass-produced millimeter wave radio, the EtherHaul™-1200 which is still the most deployed mmWave connectivity solution in the world.
Our products operate in the virtually interference free 60 to 70 GHz / 80 GHz frequency bands. This large swath of available frequency stems from the fact that there is over 24 GHz of available spectrum in these bands coupled with extremely narrow beams yields almost unlimited spectrum.